Hassle Free Insurance.
Instantly compare car insurance.
Find the coverage that’s right for you.
Special online only rate: 7.30% p.a. online fixed rate for an ANZ Secured Car Loan1
(8.15% p.a. comparison rate2)
This comparison is for an ANZ Secured Car Loan with an amount financed of $30,000 and a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
This loan may suit you if
- You're happy to use your car as security for the loan
- You're looking for fixed repayments
- You'd like to refinance the loan for your current car
Get a great interest rate
We use your car as security, so we may be able to offer you a lower interest rate for the ANZ Secured Car loan than an ANZ unsecured personal loan.
Your repayments won’t change
Even if interest rates go up (or down), you won’t be affected. Your repayments will stay the same because you’ve locked in a fixed interest rate
Borrow more for other car costs
If your loan is approved and you’re buying from a dealer, you may be able to borrow more than 100% of the car price, to cover extras like accessories and even your on roads.
Reduce repayments with a balloon payment
If approved and your loan term is between 1 and 5 years, you may be able to lower your regular repayments by making a lump sum final payment at the end of your loan term.
Can i apply
To be eligible, you must
- Loan applicant must be aged 21 years and above
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- In employment
Details to have handy
- Identification Card (NRIC)
- Singpass Login
- Latest 3 month original payslip (Only applicable if there is no cpf contribution)
- Proof of billing ( Any latest bill indicating residential address)